- INFORMATION TO THE DATA SUBJECT
Omaha Beach Original is the responsible of
processing your personal data and informs you that this data will be processed
in accordance with the Regulations currently in force on data protection,
specifically Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the
Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to
the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Thus, we
herewith provide you with the following information about your data processing:
Purposes of the data processing : to maintain a business relationship with you. We will conduct the following data processing operations :
– Sending commercial communications, provided that it has been previously authorised, by e-mail, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which enables the carrying out of commercial communications. These communications will be conducted by Omaha Beach Original and in connection to their products or services
Conducting statistical studies.
– Processing orders, requests or any kind of petition issued by you through any of the contact means made available.
– Sending newsletters.
– Using your data, in order to create commercial profiles regarding consumer habits, personal and social characteristics. The confection of these profiles in no case will entail an automatic decision-making which might be detrimental to you.
Data conservation criteria: data will be kept as long as a mutual interest exists to maintain the purpose of the data processing and, once this processing is no longer necessary for such purposes, the data will be deleted using appropriate security measures to warrant the pseudonimisation of the data and the total destruction of the same.
Data Subject’s rights:
– Right to retire consent at any time.
– Right to the access, rectification, portability and cancellation of your data and to the legitimization or opposition to the processing of your data.
– Right to file a claim before the corresponding Control Authority if it is considered that the data processing is not adjusted to the current regulations.
Contact details to enforce your rights :
Mailing address : Omaha Beach Original, 4 rue Dupont Delporte, 76000 Rouen, France.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
You, by opting-in the corresponding check boxes and by entering your data in the required fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or introduced in download forms, accept in an express, free and unequivocally manner, that your data are necessary to fulfil your petition by us, being the inclusion of data voluntary in the rest of fields. You warrant that the personal data provided to us are true and you are responsible of reporting us any modification of the same. Omaha Beach Original expressly informs and warrants to you that your personal data in no case will be assigned to third parties. All data requested through the website are compulsory, as they are necessary for the rendering of an optimal service to the Data Subject. In case of failure to provide all the data, we cannot warrant that the information and services rendered are completely fitting your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
Omaha Beach Original expressly informs and warrants to you that your personal data in no case will be assigned to third parties, is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of the personal data and, according to the principles set for in article 5, they are processed in a lawful, faithful and transparent manner in relation to you and adequate, appropriate and limited to the necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. Omaha Beach Original expressly informs and warrants to you that your personal data in no case will be assigned to third parties, warrants that have implemented technical and organisational policies appropriate to apply the security measures stablished under the GDPR with the purposes of protecting your rights and freedoms and have provided you with the adequate information to be able to enforce them.